Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kerith Collins

I am a stay at home mother of 4 kids, all age 5 and under, and including a set of infant twins (yea…i know…can you believe it). I wanted a place on the Internet where I could go for grown-up information and kid’s sites all at the same time but couldn’t really find what I was looking for. So I started a blog with that goal in mind. That quickly turned into 4 blogs with several in the works.

I am currently trying my hand (keyboard) and Problogging and freelance writing. I have a small portfolio at the moment but I am looking forward to finding work I am passionate about and creating a great body of work!

My problogging/freelance writing services are available.

If you would like to talk about rates, you can contact me through e-mail:kerithskorner@hotmail.com
Or you can comment on this page and I will get in contact with you.

I LOVE TO NETWORK!

If you would like to join me, please visit me at:
Kerith Collins at Blogger
Kerith Collins at Amazon
Kerith Collins at Facebook
Kerith Collins at Yahoo 360
Kerith Collins at My Blog Log
Kerith Collins at Jaiku
Kerith Collins at Blog Catalog
Kerith Collins at eHow
Kerith Collins at Xing
Kerith Collins at Multiply
Kerith Collins at Flugpo
Kerith Collins at NaBloPoMo
Kerith Collins at SheWhoBlogs
Kerith Collins at Ning
Kerith Collins at Technorali
Kerith Collins at Bumpzee
Kerith Collins at Mashable
Kerith Collins at Work it, Mom
Kerith Collins at LinkedIn
Kerith Collins at O-desk
Kerith Collins at Helium
Kerith Collins at Flickr

I am a contributor to the following blogs:
Flugpo
SheWhoBlogs

“You like me, you really like me!”–Sally Fields

These are other bloggers who think I am recommended reading. (I know…can you even believe it!!!!!!!!

No comments: