Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Delurking Alert

I am delurking tonite. I have just a ton of bloggy work to do (if only I got paid for all of it) and I just didn't want to do anything. But I have missed just commenting, checking out blogs, catching up with old blogging friends, and all that stuff. I have missed it alot. So I am just going to be "hanging out" in the blogosphere tonite...so if you are around tonite...e-mail me, comment on one of my blogs, twitter me (Kerith), and just say hi...maybe take a nite and cruise the blogs with me...maybe I will see ya around.

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

I think I should do a bit of tidying up of my blog. It's quite difficult to keep up as there are so many blogs I enjoy reading.

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you had fun. I love spending the evening like that