Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All My Hard Work Is Finally Paying Off


I have been blogging for about 4 months now, give or take. I started blogging, at first, as something to keep me busy. But the more I blogged, the more I realized that I could make some money at it. Now, after all this time and research, it is paying off.
I discovered the Pay Per Post people about a week into blogging. I signed up but they have a waiting period of 90 days from your first post. At first, I didn't understand it. But now that I have several blogs and blogging resources, I completely understand. These past 3 months I have spent getting better at blogging and practicing my writing skills. Now that I have some blogging under my belt, I am able to make some decent money with Pay Per Post.
I have just qualified to work for Pay Per Post with their blog advertising and I have already made enough money to fill my gas tank. That isn't bad for one days work. I can't wait to see what other opportunities they can find for me.

I am planning on having a long and financially blog-o-riffic relationship with Pay Per Post. Why don't you come and join me?!


1 comment:

Jill said...

what is involved with this? if i did it i wouldnt start until after the first of the year, to keep fromfiling yet another tax form..