Friday, December 7, 2007

Gingerbread house decorating--internet style

My shewhoblogs buddy bleeding espresso had a gingerbread house posted on her blog. So I checked it out and it took me to this wonderful artist who had several activities for kids and just fantastic work...so, of course, I just had to post about her.


Jenny B. Harris is just a fantastic artist. Click on her name to go to her main page and then go from there to learn more about her, find examples of her work, and even her blog...i love the blog...love bloggers in general. I just love the site.

Click on the gingerbread house to get to the activities page and go nuts. I did do a gingerbread house, but I was so excited about the site, I forgot to save it. Oh well...that just gives me another reason to go back. I hope to see you all there!





Ask Santa to write to a Child today


1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Completely agree about Jenny--I'm so happy to have found her site as well :)