Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is my toy from China?


We have been throwing away dozens of toys because they have been officially recalled or are just made in China and we just can't chance it. If you want to find out officially about your toy, go to http://www.recall.gov/
You can join 3 recall lists to find out about toys, food, clothes, whatever.
And did you know that about 80% of all toys in the WORLD are made in China. Just makes you think about all those toys in your kids rooms, or the toys they used to play with or the little charm that your kid ate when they were 2. I don't know about you, but it makes me want to throw away everything. But I don't. But I have had to throw away alot of my kids favorite toys--Wooden car sets, Thomas, Pixar Cars, dolls, lots of stuff. But I would rather have them cry alittle than get sick alot.

No comments: