Monday, September 17, 2007

Kerith's Korners of the Fair

  1. I love to play dress-up.
  2. I always want to be a big helper.
  3. Me sssssssssooooooooooooo sleepy!
  4. I also love to put my mom's make-up on.
  5. My dad takes off as soon as he hears grinding metal.
  6. There is just so much to do and to buy and to eat and to see.
  7. I just can't keep my hands off of old stuff!

I just love, love, love going to the fair. Now that I have kids, it is just a bigger reason I get to be a kid again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days until the Metcalfe Fall Fair, a little village just outside the city. We did the fair at Upper Canada Village (1860s village) last weekend and will be heading to the International Plowing Match this weekend - like a fall fair but much, much bigger. Fall is my favourite time of the year.