Friday, October 19, 2007

Family Fun Friday

Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks



I am back from being sick. Just in time for family fun friday. This week I have something special. Last year I was looking for digital scrapbooking...and it is not easy to find scrapbooking sources that are free and internet based. but i finally found it...and i love it...and so does my family...i have been using this to e-mail new pictures and also to keep my family in the know on some social networks.

I had a great activity i was going to do with the kids but because we were sick all week i could not do it. But this is what you should to...go on a family scavenger hunt for something...halloween decorations, the first leaves of fall, cool cars...you pick. Bring the pictures back and do the Smilebox thing. You do have to do alittle download but no biggie. It is awesome. You can even pay next to nothing to be able to see the digital scrapbooks with no banners and to also print them off. So if you wanted to do an actual scrapbook, you can get awesome pages ready on Smilebox, print and go nuts. I love it and I know you will too!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad that you are feeling better. Great idea for family fun night. Take care and keep on blogging... I will keep on reading.