Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Mini-Blogger in every child

As all of you know, I am all for kids on the internet, learning and creating their own cyberworld. While checking out Fun Monday, I found a 9 year old's blog and I could not be more excited.

Her name is Pencil. She is the daughter of Misslionheart. Her blog's name is My Little Scribbles. As of this moment, she has only 5 posts but I have gone back to her site about 5 times in 3 days. Her little site already draws me in. He has posted a fun monday already (her mother didn't do one so she could do it herself). She has a song on her blog...I haven't even learned to do that yet! She has pictures and even a poem already. I honestly can't wait to see what she posts tomorrow.

I love the idea of a fellow blogger supporting her child in blogging. Blogging is a fantastic way to teach children reading, writing, social skills, creativity, research skills, skill learning, typing, and so many other skills I can't name them all.

If only more parents and teachers did this for their children, we would have a generation that could change the world one blog at a time!

No comments: